I love when someone shares a video with me and it leaves me feeling inspired or motivated or has me laughing out loud. Here are a few of my favorites. A few are older but all of them are worth watching. I’ve tried to keep them short but there are two that are a bit longer. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Thank you to everyone who thinks of me and shares when they see wonderful videos. I always love receiving them.
1. Turns out, money can buy happiness (10:42 minutes)
2. Mel Robbins and how to outsmart your brain (3 minutes)
3. Incredible dancers (1:28 minutes)
4. 365 Gratitude Project (3:53 minutes)
5. A commercial for Denmark on how we put people in boxes, us versus them. (3:01 minutes)
6. Own your behaviors. (18:30 minutes)
8. Evolution of dance (6 minutes) – yes it’s an oldie, but it will bring you joy.
9. One person can make a difference video (3:03 minutes)
10. Best ventriloquist ever! (4:25 minutes) – I’m ending with one that will have you laughing out loud.
Enjoy and let me know in the comments below if you have a favorite.
Is there someone who inspires you with their kindness? Nominate them for the Matt Kurtz Kindness Award of $250.
Do you have an act-of-kindness project you want to do but need help funding it? Submit your idea for the Matt Kurtz Kindness Grant of $500 and let us help you spread kindness.